Sign up Terms & Conditions
We know networking.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions under which companies that resell TP-LINK UK products qualify as partner in the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme. A TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme Partner must give assurance that all TP-LINK UK products sold by them will only be sold to business End Users in the territory where the Partner is registered (UK & Ireland) as a company and are not for re-sale in any other country.
TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme is directed towards VAR’s ‘’Value Added Resellers’’ ie resellers that add Service, Advice and Sales, thereby adding value to their customers.
Resellers where their main source of revenue is sales over the Internet (e-tailer) will not be eligible for the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme and Resellers selling via auction websites cannot join the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme.
Terms and Termination
- This agreement will come into effect from the date these Terms and Conditions are agreed.
- Programme qualification is determined solely at the discretion of the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme team. To qualify for the programme rebates, all purchases must be made from one of the authorised TP-LINK UK Distributors (listed below).
- Every TP-LINK UK Advantage+ partner will receive an individual Partner Portal log-in. This log-in must be treated as confidential and should not be shared or abused.
- The TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme team has the final decision over a resellers participation in the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon 30 days with written notice.
- The TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme team confirms that upon approval and with the reseller’s agreement to these terms and conditions the reseller can participate in the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme and will be assigned a Partner status by the TP-LINK UK VAR Team.
- The status awarded to Partners is only valid for a 6 month period. Every half year, each Partner is assessed against the requirements of the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme with the purpose of either maintaining the existing Partner level or granting a higher/lower Partner level in accordance with the requirements for each level as stipulated on the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme benefit table (below), unless otherwise agreed upon between TP-LINK UK VAR Team and the Partner.
- Partners will be notified by email of any changes to their Partner status. Partners can request this information at any time by contacting the TP-LINK UK VAR Team on email@example.com or logging on to the partner portal.
- To achieve and maintain the Partner level status, the Partner must meet the revenue requirements as stipulated on the TP-LINK UK Advantage+ Partner Programme benefit table.
- The revenue target is calculated from purchases made on TP-LINK SOHO ‘Small Office Home Office’ and SMB ‘Small Medium Business’ products only from TP-LINK UK Official Distribution partners within that quarter. The Partner status levels can be sent to you on request along with all other benefits.
- The TP-LINK UK VAR Team will do all it can to keep you informed of new products, End of Life products and up and upcoming TP-LINK promotions and exhibitions. To do this we ask that you update all mandatory fields on your partner portal profile and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.
Benefits and Rebate
- Pricing on all TP-LINK UK products can be obtained by contacting your distribution account manager or by contacting TP-LINK UK VAR Team on email@example.com
- TP-LINK SOHO ‘Small Office Home Office’ and SMB ‘Small Medium Business’ products are eligible for rebates. The ‘SOHO’ and ‘SMB’ selection of products can be obtained by contacting the TP-LINK UK VAR Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the TP-LINK website www.uk.tp-link.com.
- Rebates are based on half yearly (6 monthly) revenue spend with official TP-LINK UK Distribution Partners and will be monitored internally by the TP-LINK UK VAR Team.
- Rebates are paid directly from TP-LINK UK Ltd every calendar quarter (3 months) based on the previous half year’s sales results.
- Purchases with special bid pricing (agreed from time to time for specific tenders or customers) shall not be eligible for the rebate, but will count towards the revenue target.
- The rebate scheme will be reviewed every 6 months for new status adjustment if necessary.
- Excluded SOHO ‘Small Office Home Office’ and SMB ‘Small Medium Business’ discount; an application must be made via Distribution or by contacting the TP-LINK UK VAT Team on email@example.com. TP-LINK UK VAR Team will decide if it is suitable for Product Discount.
a) Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any Special Bids, Promotions or Public Sector discounts.
Terms and conditions for the rebate can be obtained by contacting the TP-LINK UK VAR Team on
TP-LINK UK Distributors
CMS Distribution, EntaTech, Exertis, Spire Technology, TechData.
*Please check TP-LINK UK Website http://uk.tp-link.com for the most up-to-date TP-LINK UK official UK Distributors.